Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mystery quilt top finished- new quilt started

Here is the mystery quilt top with the final border:
I really like the border fabric. Now I need to save up for the batting and backing! This is named "Mystery Solved" ( named by my hubby :) Next is a quilt I've started called "Fanciful Felines",
 a pattern by Laurel Burch.
I got the middle panel and some of the fabric a few years ago when we went to Cour d'laine in Idaho.
My goal is to finish a LOT of my quilts that I already have fabric for and patterns picked out. Makes you feel good doesn't it  to finish WIPs?
I hope you all have a great weekend working on things you love to do!

1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful quilts - love the colours and design of both although they are so different. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete