Monday, August 6, 2012

August goals

Hi! I'm linking up to Just Three @ http://traceyjayquilts.blogspot.com


Here are my 3 goals for August:

1. finish my calendar quilt
I just need to sew the binding on and make a hanger for the back.

2. Work on the 1930's quilt top
                                        I can't remember how long this has been waiting...at least 3 :(                     

3.And I want to start on my grandson's quilt.
I need to get it made before he outgrows liking cars and trucks!
We'll see how I do on my goals this month. How about you?
Also linking up to plumandjune.blogspot.com Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop.



                                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. I like your calendar block! Good luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete