Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I'm still here!

Argg! I am still here and still sewing, but I'm also still trying to figure out flickr! I am definitely not a computer whiz... So I need to get my oldest daughter to come and help me figure flickr out. Or if anyone has some tips for me? I do understand about joining, but how to get your pictures uploaded to flickr and how to get them from there to here! Oh boy...
Anyway I do check up on everyone's blogs even though I haven't posted myself. I am still working on my Christmas sewing- 2 pjs done, one to go. Then I have tote bags to make. Today the grandkiddies are coming over to work on a Christmas surprise for their Mom. Should be fun! I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. It's easy once you figure it out, but for some reason all the fonts are basically the same so the upload button doesn't jump right out at you, you kind of have to hunt for it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete