Wednesday, June 13, 2012

More WIPs

Here is another calendar quilt in progress:
This for the month of June. I'm still working on attaching the fused shapes, but I like how it looks.
And since I'm making so many quilts I needed to make a quilt journal! Here is the start:
This is just a baby photo album I picked up at a thrift store- you can kind of see the booties on the front. So I'm painting it one of my favorite colors and adding some other elements:
To be continued! I'll use it to hold my photos of the quilts I finish, dates, comments and who it is for, etc. I'll post again as I go along. Have a wonderful Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. Your quilt is wondeful - I love the water melon and the ants (although I have too any in my garden!) - and the journal is such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete