Monday, August 15, 2011

New journal pgs

I really need a camera of my own... Anyway here are some new pgs I've worked on.
I've kind of decided to put some kind of vintage image on each page-s ort of a starter point.
I used some really old mulberry paper on this one- I mean like 15 years old!
These pages aren't finished of course, but for now I'm concentrating on painting the pages and putting the starting image- a new way of working for me. I still haven't sewn my journal together :( It's on my to do list. I haven't had as much time to art journal lately since we're getting ready for our yard sale this weekend. I hope the weather is good :)


2 comments:

  1. Looks great!! You are doing great at the art journalling. I have made a couple of pages however they just dont look like what I wanted. Thats some really old paper!! Have a great evening. Hugs, Kim PS Good luck with your yard sale...wish I was close, I love a yard sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you've done so far and can't wait to see the finished works.

    ReplyDelete