Something I tried this past weekend was stenciling on fabric. Some of the paint I used was fabric paint and some was acrylic. I'm going to make this into an apron so I will post that when it's finished. I think it will be neat looking! But THEN I'm going to wash it and see what happens- if some of the paint disappears then I will restencil those areas. I did heat set the whole thing after it was dry so it should work. I got the idea from Julie Balzer. I just used some muslin I had since it is an experiment. If it turns out I'd rather invest in some thicker white fabric because the colors would look brighter. AND some stencils! Here's a little closer look.
Another thing I might do when it's made into an apron is fill in with stenciling if there's any blank spaces. It's hard to tell before it's cut out. Have a wonderful Wednesday!