Friday, January 27, 2012

More pages

This is a definite redo! I first sprayed first through a stencil and it was UGLY!! So after it dried I started using the same stencil but with paint and I like it a lot better. This image came in some junk mail and I thought it was so funny!
Doesn't she look like she's having a blast?! Hee hee!
This is another page in progress and another redo- sometimes I can't see to reproduce the ideas I have in my head :(
This is also a page in progress. I scraped some paint through a punchnella stencil and it gave a cool raised up look the reminded me of fish scales. So I drew a fish around them and used a paint dabber to paint it in.
One thing about scraping paint through stencils: if the stencil has any small holes, you need to clean your stencil after you finish since it will plug those up. That's it for this week- have a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I love that image of the woman on the pig!! It makes such a fun journal page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!!!
    Love this collage :]
    Very creative, nice work Shawn.
    Take care ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about that fantastic image - what fun!
    I really like how you are using the stencils and I love that fish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete