Thursday, February 16, 2012

WIPs

Sorry I haven't been posting this week- I'm battling a cold and am just barely keeping up with the day to day. But here are a couple of things I finished:
This is a watercolor background done as part of Traci's class at Strathmore. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I like how it turned out. I did a few extra things like blowing on the darker drops of color to make the spidery lines. The flower shape is a silk flower that I sprayed color wash over. This is about the only art I've done this week, but I HAVE been sewing, knitting and crocheting. I know quite a few people having babies soon so I'm busy making gifts. Here's a bib I fininshed:
Cute, huh? It does have a mouth, but it doesn't show up too well in the pic.
Hopefully I'll have more to share next week. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your watercolour background is glorious and the bib so sweet.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete