Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goodies!

Look what I got in the mail:


What fun! I can't wait to try them out! I got a gift card to JoAnns and used it online to get the cool stencils and some distress stain and a paint dabber. Now here is a  new page:
This is a leftover page- then I scraped purple on and let it dry. After a hard day I wrote some journaling and then stenciled over it. I also glued down some different types of paper randomly on the page.  I then stamped the words "be calm in the midst of the storm" on a piece of leftover paper from a vintage book and used distress ink around the edges. I thought the little girl looked very calm in the midst of a chaotic page. Kind of a weird page for me, but I like it.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. Ooo I'm so jealous; those stencils are wonderful! Great page!

    ReplyDelete