Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm having a blast doing thes journal pages! On this one I used my Crafters Workshop stencil with gesso before I painted over it. At first I didn't like it because I couldn't see the circles, but after I put down paint I liked it.
This is my first attempt at doing a face- I like it.
This one was fun- I got the vintage girl image from Magic Moonlight free images. The stickers are from Tim Holtz- I love his stuff!
I'm glad to be keeping up, but I think I'm falling behind on household things... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shawn,

    I got your message but had no way to contact you. Please send me your email address and I'll send you details about the blog directory I'm creating.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    The vintage girl journal page, fantastic :]

    ReplyDelete