Thursday, July 28, 2011

More flip-flap pgs and an apron

Here are some more pages in my flip-flap

It's okay but I don't love it. I might add some more color...

The lady is a postcard my daughter got for me at an antique store. She wouldn't stay flat with glue so I used electrical tape to attach the pic.
The baby and bird is a pic from Graphic Fairy- she has tons of free images and I love most of them!
This is the apron I finished for a bridal shower gift- I think it counts as art too!
Tomorrow is yard saling- wonder what treasures I'll find?!



2 comments:

  1. Your journal pages are look'in good!
    That is the great thing about art journaling... we as the creator, don't have to like every page, but the experience we gain from exploring & playing is what makes the journal a journey. :]
    Cute apron <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your gorgeous painterly pages!

    ReplyDelete